BECOME A VOLUNTEER
Be Someone's Hero
Saturday Food Pantry Distribution & Lunch.
Volunteer Opportunities from 9:30 to 3:30 Personal and corporate sponsorship are also available.
Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you would like to volunteer to pick up at Farm Share or work in our distribution center on weekdays.
Select an event to volunteer.
Bridge to Hope is an approved certifying organization for the
President’s Volunteer Service Award
Presidential recognition sets you apart from your peers. It is a tremendous honor. Even though you may not seek recognition, your example can deliver a powerful message that encourages others to take action. The President’s Volunteer Service Award recognizes United States citizens and lawfully admitted, permanent residents of the United States who have achieved the required number of hours of service over a 12-month time period or cumulative hours over the course of a lifetime. This could set you apart on college and job applications.
Individuals, families and groups that meet the criteria are eligible for the PVSA.
- Recipient(s) must be a United States citizen or a lawfully admitted permanent resident of the United States.
- Awards are issued for service hours served within a 12-month time period or over the course of a lifetime.
- Awards are issued for volunteer service only; additional levels of participation with the organization (i.e., charitable support) are not a factor considered for the award.
- Court-ordered community service does not qualify for the award.
- Awards are issued by approved Certifying Organizations.
Hours are measured over a 12-month period and awards are designated based on cumulative hours.
Hours by Award
Young Adults (16-25)
Adults (26 and older)
Families and Groups*
26 – 49
50 – 74
100 – 174
100 – 249
200 – 499
50 – 74
75 – 99
175 – 249
250 – 499
500 – 999
President’s Lifetime Achievement Award: Individuals who have completed 4,000 or more hours in their lifetime
* Two or more people, with each member contributing at least 25 hours toward the total
Along with the ultimate honor of presidential recognition, recipients will receive a personalized certificate, an official pin, medallion or coin and a congratulatory letter from the president of the United States.
How to Apply if You’re a Volunteer
It’s as easy as 1-2-3:
- Set up your profile in the system.
- Track and record your volunteer hours and activities with ROS code QQJ-57627
- Submit a record of service to Bridge to Hope, your certifying organization, which will verify your hours.